These are our current curriculum materials. I could not find a preschool curriculum that was challenging enough for my son. Most curriculum are based on a letter of the week approach. My son already knows all of his letters, sounds, and words that begin with that letter. We needed something more advanced.
- Michael Heggerty Phonemic Awareness Curriculum
- Word families via pinterest and original activities as well youtube videos
- Variety of workbooks and worksheets (mostly by mailbox and teacherpayteacher)
- Fry Words
- Pinterested activities
- Our math lessons are built into everyday activities such as counting our snack, measuring during cooking, talking about more and less, etc.
- Hand Writing Without Tears
- Variety of workbooks
- Pinterest Activities
- Everyday conversations and exploration of environment